- Replicated will now clean up old images. When new versions of your containers are installed, Replicated will find and delete old versions of your images to reclaim disk space.
- Support for the Docker registry protocol v2 for private images. We’ve completely rewritten how Replicated pulls images and have documented it completely.
- Wait for all preflight checks to show as passed before showing the continue button.
- We now stop containers before removing them. This will ensure that your containers get a proper signal before shutting down.
- Fixed a bug in our leveldb database that could cause a crash while taking a snapshot or generating a support bundle.
- Fixed a bug that cause admin commands with arguments to not receive the arguments.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Replicated from parsing non-standard version numbers of Docker. Some forks are not using semver, and we now parse this better.
public_ip cmd will never return an error now. If there’s no public ip address available, it will return an empty string.
- Removed a bug that would cause the dashboard to show the application running when a container died unexpectedly.
- Made “Never” work in the console setting “Check For Updates”
- Support bundle fix to save into the host operating system
- Ephemeral containers are now skipped during snapshots
- Added ability to specify custom wait interval for YAML
ready_state commands. Default is still 10 minutes.
- Added Ubuntu 16.04 LTS to accepted OSes in the preflight checks.
- Fixed a bug where old snapshots were not being deleted.
- Fixed a bug where snapshots were automatically run, even when disabled on a new installation.
- We are moving away from mounting the entire filesystem in our containers. There are some new bind mounts added to the
replicated-operator container in this release. Updating using the installation script will automatically apply these.
- Custom snapshot location is now respected.
- Fixed data types returned in
fields by the
/v1/license integration endpoint.
- Added a delete button to the /cluster page. If a replicated-operator is stopped, you can delete it from this page.
- Changed default installer to bring Docker 1.11.1.
- Added a new
is_ephemeral attribute to volumes. If this is present, the volume will automatically be excluded from snapshots and the volume will not prevent the node from being relocated.
- If a
cmd fails, the application will no longer start anyway.
- Automatically prefixing a http:// to the user-provided proxy value, if not already there.
replicated_api_version from 1.3.5 to 2.3.5. All 2.0.x releases will now have a 2.x
- Fixed an unescaped Active Directory query.
- Changed the max groups an LDAP user can belong to from 50 to a higher 1000.
- Added an Integration API endpoint and AppSetting template function to retrieve the license channel name.
- Some bug fixes in the Airgap installation process.
- Embedded some Google Fonts into the container. If you are custom branding and want to change the font, it will work offline now.
- Added a new page served over port 80. This will help prepare your customer to accept the self-signed SSL cert before continuing.
installation_id to the Integration API.
replicated-operator version number to the /cluster page.
- Added CPU Hz to the preflight checks.
replicated-versions.txt to the support bundle. This will make it easier to find versions of all Replicated components installed.
- License sync interval was set to “never” by default. It’s now set to 10 hours.
- Fix exec events throwing an exception about the wrong data type.
- Set volume permissions when specified in YAML.
- Severity status messages were not sticking on the UI.
- Admin command alias was not being creating on read-only filesystems.