← Back to the front page
- It is now possible to configure your Swarm to have multiple manager nodes for high availability, so that if one manager node fails, another can automatically take its place without impact to the cluster.
test_proc.when property has been added to the YAML
config section that will determine if the test procedure will be displayed on the settings page and whether or not it will run on save.
volumes.when property has been added for the Native scheduler that will determine if the container volume is mounted in the container at runtime.
- The Replicated Embedded Kubernetes installation has been upgraded to version 1.13.0, Weave has been upgraded to 2.5.0, Docker to 17.09.1 and Contour to 0.8.0.
- Replicated Embedded Kubernetes now supports RHEL and CentOS 7.6.
- The Easy Install Script outro message now links to the dashboard at HTTP rather than HTTPS.
- Sensitive information exported to params.json will now be omitted from the support bundle.
- The Audit Log API will now be exposed on port 9875 on the host network when using the Native scheduler.
- Retraced will now run in a user-defined bridge network when available rather than using the default Docker bridge network when using the Native scheduler.
- Custom Preflight Checks and Programmable Test Procedures in Swarm now run within their own unique stack on each execution.
- TLS v1.0 and v1.1 have been removed from the statsd-graphite container.
- Replicated running with the Native scheduler will now work with Docker inter-container communication disabled (icc=false).
- Test procedure command output is now included in the support bundle.
- Fixed an issue that could cause unexpected behavior when swapping out an airgapped package on disk with one of a different version.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the app status tile on the Admin Console dashboard to fluctuate when updating a Swarm application.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Settings screen not to show configuration sections with names ending with the word
- Fixed an issue in the support bundle where
os.read-file would fail to read files larger than 1MB.
- Fixed an issue that allowed application updates to succeed on airgapped installations when the application required a different version of Replicated than the one that was installed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented images from loading from the local registry after a single-node airgapped restore from a snapshot with the Native scheduler.
- The Replicated daemon pod has been updated to only run on the master node, which fixed an issue where the cluster join script would advertise an incorrect IP address for the Kubernetes API server.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an error when viewing the Graphite dashboard in the web browser.
- Broken links to the yum container-selinux packages have been updated to the most current versions when installing Docker.