← Back to the front page
- The command
replicatedctl app apply-config has been added, which will apply config changes to the running application. When using the native scheduler this command will perform a restart. When using the Kubernetes and Swarm scheduler, it is equivalent to
kubectl apply and
stack deploy respectively.
- The AWS Auth Test Procedure will now use instance profiles when the first and second argument (AWS access key and secret) are left blank.
The AWS Auth Test Procedure now supports an AWS region as its 5th argument. This will default to us-east-1.
- The property
stop_timeout has been added to the Native scheduler container definition to specify the number of seconds to wait after stopping an application container before killing it.
- A link has been added on Console Settings page of the Admin Console to change admin password.
- Additional messaging is now present when running
replicatedctl console-auth command for follow up steps.
- The Debian image included in the Replicated airgap package is no longer used and has now been omitted from the package.
- Error messages from the
replicatedctl support-bundle command have been improved. Users will now be instructed on how to collect a CLI support bundle when
replicatedctl is unsupported.
- Install scripts now support the usage of
public-address flags during airgapped installations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Replicated Operator service to fail on a Replicated update when using the Swarm scheduler.
- Fixed an issue that caused the CLI to crash when using the
- Fixed an issue that prevented raw commands from running Pods for programmable preflight checks on Kubernetes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented V1 Support Bundles from including journald logs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Kubernetes apps from being restored from a snapshot.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent snapshot list from being loaded during the restore process and when browsing snapshots.
- Fixed a race condition when waiting for Rook to start that occasionally required manually restarting kubelet when using the Kubernetes scheduler
- Reverted Kubernetes 1.9.3 installs to use iptables mode for kube-proxy to fix a networking issue.
- Fixed an issue that prevented pulling 3rd party private images when running Docker 1.7.1.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Replicated from appending the correct Docker bridge network gateway address to the list of NO_PROXY addresses when configured to be anything other than the default 172.17.0.1.