- Replicated now supports Ubuntu Bionic LTS 18.04 on the Native and Swarm schedulers.
- Improvements have been made around surfacing license upload and sync error messages to the Browser UI and CLI.
- Application services with failing tasks will be force restarted when starting an app on the Swarm scheduler.
- Replicated will use the directory
/var/lib/replicated/tmp mounted from the host when extracting airgapped bundles rather than
/tmp inside the Replicated container.
- Replicated Cloud API will now return status code 404 when a license is not found rather than 500.
- Resolved a race condition that may cause the application state to get overwritten, resulting in Replicated starting and stopping the previous application version.
- Updated the container-selinux package from mirror.centos.org from 2.33 to 2.42.
- Suppressed a Docker warning when bypassing the on-prem registry indicating that the image cannot be accessed at the registry address.
- Multi-strategy snapshots support has been added in Replicated Platform, allowing the vendor to configure different snapshot strategies that can include individualized custom commands, backup schedules and remote backup destinations.
- The S3 snapshot backend can now be configured to send the ‘aws:kms’ Server Side Encryption headers.
- File deduplication during snapshotting can now be disabled with the disable_deduplication flag.
- On-premise Docker registry data can be excluded from snapshots using the exclude_registry_data flag.
- Container labels can now be specified on the Replicated Native scheduler.
- Container logs can be excluded from support bundles on the Native scheduler.
- Snapshots on the Swarm scheduler now use the overlay network of the
replicated stack rather than the host network.
- Assignee has been added to the License API integration api
GET /license/v1/license response.
- The option
license.id has been added to the template function LicenseProperty.
- Additional license data has been added to the Support Bundle including assignee, channel name, channel id, multi-channel channels array, expiration time, expiration policy, and whether or not the license is expired.
- The release channel for the repository used to install Docker has been changed from “test” to “stable”.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Replicated Console to report the wrong application sequence as current on application updates.
- Swarm tasks stuck in the shutdown state will not block application starting and stopping.
- Fixed an issue that caused Replicated upgrades of worker nodes to fail in Swarm airgapped environments.
- Resolved an issue where the License API will fail when numeric license field values are empty.
- Journald logs were missing from the Support Bundle on some linux distributions when the log data directory defaults to
- Resolved a race condition in the Support Bundle that could cause timeouts for commands that run and attach to container output.
- No longer report false error
open ***: is a directory in the Support Bundle error.json file.
- Resolved an issue where restoring a snapshot using
replicatedctl snapshot CLI would result in a 404 error.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when applying some PersistentVolumeClaims in the Kubernetes scheduler
- Fixed a bug that blocked application state from updating while starting and stopping.
- Fixed a bug that caused application Persistent Volumes to sometimes be excluded from snapshots with the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Fixed a bug that prevented application Persistent Volumes from being restored with the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Fixed a bug that caused the audit log to become unresponsive after restores with the Swarm scheduler.
- Replicated will now install Docker 17.12.1-ce as it’s default version of Docker for both the Native and Swarm schedulers.
- The Replicated Native scheduler now supports Amazon Linux 2018.03.
- Completed Kubernetes Jobs no longer appear in the Pods table on the Cluster page of the Admin Console.
- Kubernetes DaemonSets and CronJobs are now removed when the application is stopped.
- StatefulSets are are now scaled to 0 replicas when the application is stopped.
- Added YAML for all resources to the support bundle.
- Fixed an issue that prevented applications on Kubernetes from auto-starting after upgrade.
- Improved functionality of the start/stop buttton in the admin console for the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Fixed an issue that caused pods with multiple containers to report 0 ready in the pods table on the Cluster page of the Admin Console.
storage_class param that configures the StorageClass for Replicated PersistentVolumeClaims is now applied to all application PersistentVolumeClaims when using the Kubernetes Scheduler.
- Fixed the logging level in the Retraced processor and cron images to prevent excessive logging.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the support bundle to be empty when run in a multi-node airgapped Kubernetes environment.
- Fixed an issue that prevented support bundle commands from using the Docker API when using the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Included Retraced logs in the Support Bundle when using the Kubernetes scheduler.
- A file handle leak has been fixed that occured when the application was restarted.
- Replicated Docker images have been updated to address the following CVEs: CVE-2018-7490, CVE-2018-6797, CVE-2018-6798, CVE-2018-6913
- Reduced logging by Retraced Cron and Processor containers to avoid filling up disk space.
- Resolved an issue where Kubernetes app would not auto-start after installing a license.
- Support bundle v2 now includes Docker Journald logs and system load averages by default on all schedulers.
- The Kubernetes scheduler uses a ClusterIP service for internal servers for online installs and a NodePort service for airgapped installs.
- Replicated Operator now limits the size of retained application logs. This defaults to 500MB and can be configured by adding
-e APP_LOG_SIZE=500MB in
0 being unlimited.
- Resolved a failure to pull the replicated cmd image that may result in failures in raw preflight checks.
- Fixed image pull errors in online multi-node airgap caused by attempting to use the local registry.
- Resolved an issue that prevented familiar formats of docker images from being used in Swarm and Kubernetes yaml.
- Resolved an issue that may prevent metrics from showing up in the dashboard due to a panic in the remote operator container.
- This release rolls back changes in 2.19.2
- Resolved an issue where applications could fail to start due to errors pulling the registry.replicated.com/library/cmd image.