- Fixed issue related to Docker 1.12 when and pulling images by SHA
- Improved named volumes support, including validation on volume name
- Support templates in
- Support optional containers in event orchestration
- Use less CPU when showing graphite charts
- Fix scheduled app upgrade task going away when a manual update check
- Support bundle now includes Journald logs
- Detect Red Hat flavored docker
- Resolved direct access issue for graphite UI dashboard
- Resolved console settings update proxy flow
- Fixed a bug that created an invalid layer digest on Docker 1.7.1 - 1.9.1.
- Fix for max number of snapshots retained
- Snapshosts could hang when multiple included volumes exist on a single node.
- Fixed air gap edge case that could prevent installs from completing
- Fixed a bug that caused the
HostPrivateIpAddress template functions to fail if they are included in the app properties (app_url) field.
- Replicated will now clean up old images. When new versions of your containers are installed, Replicated will find and delete old versions of your images to reclaim disk space.
- Support for the Docker registry protocol v2 for private images. We’ve completely rewritten how Replicated pulls images and have documented it completely.
- Wait for all preflight checks to show as passed before showing the continue button.
- We now stop containers before removing them. This will ensure that your containers get a proper signal before shutting down.
- Fixed a bug in our leveldb database that could cause a crash while taking a snapshot or generating a support bundle.
- Fixed a bug that cause admin commands with arguments to not receive the arguments.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Replicated from parsing non-standard version numbers of Docker. Some forks are not using semver, and we now parse this better.
public_ip cmd will never return an error now. If there’s no public ip address available, it will return an empty string.
- Removed a bug that would cause the dashboard to show the application running when a container died unexpectedly.
- Made “Never” work in the console setting “Check For Updates”