← Back to the front page
- When using the Replicated scheduler, all Docker images will be pulled in parallel to speed up installations when running Docker version 1.10.0 or later.
- Replicated now fully supports Docker 17.06. New installations will start with 17.06 unless otherwise specified in preflight checks.
- The Admin Console will now use a single connection to Graphite when querying metric data.
- When automating an installation for testing, boolean values no longer require quotes.
- The Replicated data directory can be overridden using the
DefaultDataDir environment variable or a
- Added a top level YAML key named
support where all custom support files and commands can be declared.
- Replicated console settings changes are now included in the audit log.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Replicated easy install script to exit with no output when updating Replicated on Debian based distributions.
- Password fields on the Admin Console settings page can now be erased.
- Replicated will now respect the removal of the http proxy in runtime configuration
- Disconnecting a node will no longer prevent app from starting when preflight checks fail.
- The hosted
docker-compose.yml for installing Replicated on Docker Swarm was updated to work correctly with Docker 17.03 and later.