← Back to the front page
- The Replicated snapshot feature has several highly-anticipated updates, including:
- Kubernetes Support
- Incremental Snapshots, with files being deduplicated across future snapshots.
- S3 and SFTP Configuration Options
- Note: Snapshots taken in 2.10.4 and earlier will not be compatible with this. We recommend a snapshot before and after upgrading to be safe.
- Default preflight checks will no longer include a check for linux distribution and version.
- Status messages sent to the Integration API while waiting for the ready-state command to complete will now be displayed on the admin console.
- Replaced the
replicatedctl -v and
replicatedctl --version flags with a
version subcommand that will print the Replicated client version.
replicatedd -v and
replicatedd --version flags to print the Replicated server version.
scheduler/container/<container> directory is no longer missing from the support bundle when
support_files are included in a container definition.
- Self-signed TLS certificate changes are now applied straight away.
- The migration script from 1.2 to 2.x no longer causes aborts when an http proxy is set via the user input prompt.
- The migration script from 1.2 to 2.x no longer causes the app name to be erased from the admin console.
- The admin console no longer references or uses unnecessary assets.
- Fixed an issue in the support bundle that was causing errors to be logged when support commands or support files are empty in the yaml.
- Cert/key generation after a restore is now generated against the correct CA.
- The Proxy settings save and apply functionality in the admin console has been fixed when running on a systemd server.
- Fixed an issue that prevents configuration settings from being saved when Replicated’s encryption cipher changes after a restore.
- Error statuses sent to the Integration API before polling for the ready state will now correctly stop the app startup sequence and show the error message.
- Missing Docker Upstart logs have been added to the support bundle.
- The messaging on the Settings screen save modal has been improved to indicate that an application restart will occur when clicking the confirm button for the Replicated native scheduler.
- Fixed an issue that prevented viewing preflight checks in the UI when
ShouldBypassPreflightChecks is enabled in the replicated.conf file.
- Fixed an issue that prevented old images from being removed with the Swarm scheduler.