- Added ability to alias admin commands using a custom name instead of “replicated admin”. Docs are at https://www.replicated.com/docs/…
- Added YAML feature to require a version of Replicated (semver range support) and have Replicated auto-update during application update installation.
- Docker content trust and signed images support.
- Dashboard I8N support.
- Changed default setting when promoting a release from “required” to “optional”.
- Preflight check support for RHEL 7.3.
- Shell authentication removed for all CLI calls. It’s assumed that root shell access will give you access to the Replicated CLI.
- Metrics dashboard can now include multiple charts per graph.
- Update check interval can now be set using cron syntax.
- License expiration date shown on license page.
- LDAP support for restricting users to 1 or more groups.
- Added “None” type for smpt_auth which only validates port accessibility
- Resolved potential shutdown race condition for containers with
--restart. Replicated will now remove the restart policy from containers before attempting to shut them down.
- Snapshot and restore option no longer visible on Console Settings page when snapshots are disabled in YML.
- Updating TLS console settings now automatically restarts web server and doesn’t require a Replicated restart.
- Switching to static statsd ports now correctly takes effect after an application upgrade.
- Snapshots of missing files now correctly cause snapshot to fail.
- Improved Airgap install user interface
- Clustering field can use template functions
- Dashboard better informs user during upgrade process
- HTTP landing page auto-redirects to HTTPS if certs are installed
- Amazon Linux AMI 2016.09 supported
- Installer now accepts “public-address”
- Applications using event sequencing on stop now shutdown containers in the reverse start order
- Template functions now include add, subtract, multiple and divide
- Re-running install script with new proxy setting updates Replicated
- Upgrade check on expired license now informs user “License Expired”
- Validation on required fields no longer prompts multiple times
- Tags are ignored when clustering is false
- The data attribute in
publish_events supports template functions. This allows for
port-listen events to be bound to a port that is dynamically exposed.
- LDAP credentials now support raw LDAP queries, allowing for more advanced configurations.
- If you aren’t using Snapshots, you can choose to hide this tile. However, nothing shows up in it’s place.
- During installation time, a custom port can be defined for
replicated-ui, overriding port 8800.
- Fixed problem that caused an error when operators were added and tagged while an application is starting
- Fixed issue related to Docker 1.12 when and pulling images by SHA
- Improved named volumes support, including validation on volume name
- Support templates in
- Support optional containers in event orchestration
- Use less CPU when showing graphite charts
- Fix scheduled app upgrade task going away when a manual update check
- Support bundle now includes Journald logs
- Detect Red Hat flavored docker
- Resolved direct access issue for graphite UI dashboard
- Resolved console settings update proxy flow
- Fixed a bug that created an invalid layer digest on Docker 1.7.1 - 1.9.1.
- Fix for max number of snapshots retained
- Snapshosts could hang when multiple included volumes exist on a single node.
- Fixed air gap edge case that could prevent installs from completing