← Back to the front page
- Replicated now supports LDAP and Active Directory configurations that require multiple domains or organizational units. This works with the Admin Console security settings and the LDAP Integration API.
- Additional YAML fields have been added to the Replicated scheduler to support SELinux.
- SELinux support was also added to the Kubernetes scheduler in Replicated.
- The easy install script will now install Docker 17.06.2, unless otherwise specified.
- Install scripts now supports the
replicated_tag flag to set the version for all Replicated components.
- Added a new LDAP Server Type selector to the Admin Console password screen.
- Upgraded Replicated core components to use the latest
debian:stretch base images.
- When using the Replicated scheduler, all node addresses will be added to the
no_proxy environment variables in every application container.
- The file
/var/log/upstart/docker.log was missing from the support bundle.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing custom monitors from appearing in the Admin Console of new browser sessions.
- When the snapshots tile was hidden from the Admin Console, the “reload” button could not be dismissed.
- Removed an extra (duplicated) field from the Console Settings snapshots section.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the CA from being properly restored on remote nodes.
- If a required, interim release is not present during an airgap update, the Admin Console would report that it was unable to reach api.replicated.com. This is now the correct message.
- Fixed a crash when templates are used in a config group
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect text to be displayed by default in the port field of the Admin Console LDAP interface.
- Fixed some cases where Replicated was not settings the
no_proxy variable when using the Replicated scheduler.
- Removed a lock that could cause replicated-operator and replicated to lose communication when using the Replicated scheduler.
- Fixed an issue that caused some user entities returned by the Identity Integration API to be missing groups for Active Directory servers.
- Updated our install scripts to properly support RHEL 6.