← Back to the front page
- A shared filesystem can now be mounted read/write by multiple pods when using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- Replicated will now expose the Graphite Carbon plaintext and pickle (2003 and 2004) ports with an option to hardcode these in your Replicated YAML.
- Airgap Download now includes SHA256 checksums for application airgap packages.
- Replicated will now install Docker version 18.09.1-ce as the default version when using the Swarm or Native schedulers.
- Replicated will now install Docker version 18.06.1-ce as the default version when using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- Ubuntu 18.04 is now supported when using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- Replicated services will run as a non-root user when using the Swarm scheduler.
- Audit log containers will run as a non-root user when using the Native scheduler.
- Vendors can disable storage class name rewriting on PersistentVolumeClaims by adding the “replicated.com/no-rewrite-storage-class” annotation.
- Replicated will no longer re-download application releases that have already been downloaded, decreasing update check time.
- There is no longer a timeout when checking for application updates in the browser Admin Console.
- The default timeout has been increased from 60 seconds to 300 seconds when applying an application release in the CLI.
- All top-level objects created by Replicated will received a “replicated.com/app” annotation with the value set to the app ID when running using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- An audit event will now be recorded for auto-upgrades triggered after checking for new releases.
- Removed the requirement for existing clusters to have a node with the label “replicated.com/daemon” when using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented restores from correctly installing the shell_alias.
- Fixed an issue that caused the application to get stuck in a stopping state on initial installation in Swarm aigapped environments.
- The Replicated Embedded Kubernetes install script will pass the private address to the Kubernetes API server and kubelet, allowing users to select from multiple network interfaces on the host for running the control plane.
- Fixed an issue that caused programmable test procedure pods to fail before the app’s namespace was created.
- Replicated will no longer prune objects outside the application namespace unless it has the “replicated.com/app” annotation when using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent app updates from being installed on airgapped installations.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.