← Back to the front page
- Added ability to alias admin commands using a custom name instead of “replicated admin”. Docs are at https://www.replicated.com/docs/…
- Added YAML feature to require a version of Replicated (semver range support) and have Replicated auto-update during application update installation.
- Docker content trust and signed images support.
- Dashboard I8N support.
- Changed default setting when promoting a release from “required” to “optional”.
- Preflight check support for RHEL 7.3.
- Shell authentication removed for all CLI calls. It’s assumed that root shell access will give you access to the Replicated CLI.
- Metrics dashboard can now include multiple charts per graph.
- Update check interval can now be set using cron syntax.
- License expiration date shown on license page.
- LDAP support for restricting users to 1 or more groups.
- Added “None” type for smpt_auth which only validates port accessibility
- Resolved potential shutdown race condition for containers with
--restart. Replicated will now remove the restart policy from containers before attempting to shut them down.
- Snapshot and restore option no longer visible on Console Settings page when snapshots are disabled in YML.
- Updating TLS console settings now automatically restarts web server and doesn’t require a Replicated restart.
- Switching to static statsd ports now correctly takes effect after an application upgrade.
- Snapshots of missing files now correctly cause snapshot to fail.