← Back to the front page
- Custom Preflight Checks are available. Read more about the feature on our blog. Full documentation is available on our docs.
- The Replicated on-prem UI now has a logout item on the top menu.
- The Replicated CLI now supports restoring snapshots from the command line.
- All Replicated components can now run as a lower privileged user instead of root. This will be automatically enabled for any installs or updates that use the easy install script to install 2.5.0 or later.
- Added support for Docker 1.13.
- Added support for setting
ulimit parameters when starting containers. Documentation is available.
- Added new template functions:
- AppID: returns the current application appid.
- AppVersion: returns the current version (sequence) of the application.
- AppVersionFirst: Returns the version sequence of the first version installed.
- AppVersionCurrent: Returns the current app version sequence.
- RunOffline: Returns whether or not the application is running in airgap mode.
- NowFmt: Returns the current timestamp as a formatted string.
- TrimSpace: Returns a string with all leading and trailing spaces removed.
- Trim: Returns a string with all leading and trailing string contained in the optional args removed.
- HumanSize: Returns a human-readable approximation of a size in bytes.
- ParseBool: Converts a string to a boolean value.
- ParseFloat: Converts a string to a float value.
- ParseInt: Converts a string to an integer value.
- ParseUint: Converts a string to an unsigned integer value.
- Improved release notes.
- Replicated API version numbers are now always guaranteed to be equal to Replicated release version numbers. You can stop using
replicated_api_version and rely on automatic updates.
- In the support bundle, journalctl are now in reverse so that the newest log lines are never truncated.
- All Replicated on-prem endpoints now require a header of
Content-Type: application/json as an anti-CSRF measure.
- Filesystem permissions for /var/lib/replicated and /var/run/replicated files are changed to be owned by the replicated user, instead of root when running the easy install script.
- Statsd, graphite and premkit now inherit the user account from the Replicated container, instead of always running as root.
- Start mounting
/etc directory instead of several directories under
- Reduced filesystem permissions on
replicated.sock file to
- Added sysconfig logs to the support bundle.
- Support for custom installations where the images are already present, Replicated will not attempt to pull. This is useful for automated testing environments.
- When rendering the console settings page, fields of type
password are not included in the payload.
- Changed restart policy from
never is not supported in Docker 1.13.
- Allow Replicated to use locally tagged images when normally tagged images do not exist
- Improved error messages when the
replicated-operator container experiences an error.
- A release YAML that’s marked as required but has an invalid
cmd field can no longer be skipped.
- Fixed bug that could cause
replicated-operator to not restart when an update to Replicated is automatically applied.
- Fixed bug that made proxy settings in the console settings page not apply at runtime.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a snapshot restore process from automatically advance the UI to the preflight checks.
- Due to the listed change for anti-CSRF measures, after updating to 2.5.0, users will have to manually refresh the Replicated Admin Console browser tab.