- Resolved an issue where applications could fail to start due to errors pulling the registry.replicated.com/library/cmd image.
- Resolved an issue in the Kubernetes Scheduler that caused the import airgap images task to terminate before it completed.
- Replicated can now install and manage a multi-node Kubernetes appliance.
- There is now an option to add nodes to a Kubernetes cluster from the
/cluster page in the Admin Console.
- Replicated will install and manage Rook for relocatable persistent storage.
- When running a cluster with at least three nodes, it is possible to have Ceph/Rook clustering enabled to allow data volumes to be stored on multiple nodes.
- Replicated continues to support installation on existing Kubernetes clusters for customers who choose to manage their own cluster.
- Resolved an issue that caused multi-line environment variables to fail to parse, preventing the application from starting.
- Resolved a panic during restore when Replicated snapshots are misconfigured.
- Resolved an issue where application logs were not showing up in the Kubernetes support bundle.
- Resolved an issue where Admin Console Audit Logs would not persist when restarting Replicated on Kubernetes.
- Replicated Docker images have been updated to address the following CVEs:
- CVE-2017-14062 and CVE-2018-6954 with High severity
- CVE-2017-3738 and CVE-2018-1049 with Medium severity
- CVE-2012-2663, CVE-2013-4392, CVE-2017-18078, CVE-2017-1000082 and CVE-2018-0733 with Negligible severity
- CVE-2017-15422 and CVE-2018-0739 with Unknown severity
- Replicated now supports installing and managing single-node Kubernetes 1.9.3 appliances. We’ve written a guide to help you get started.
- The Kubernetes installation will work in airgapped, proxy and online environments.
- The installation scripts will install Docker, Kubernetes, Replicated and your application.
- We currently install Kubernetes 1.9.3.
- All persistence volumes (PVs) will be mounted as a
- For multi-node and more custom Kubernetes installations, Replicated can be installed in an existing Kubernetes cluster.
- Support bundle v2 has been updated to allow managing support definitions independently of your application yaml.
- By default, all installations will continue running the standard support bundle, reading the
support_cmd keys from the application yaml.
- The v2 support bundle will use support definitions from Replicated Console if any exist for your team. When using support definitions from console, files and commands specified within the application yaml are ignored.
- The new support bundle spec documentation is documented in the Help Center.
- Added support for anonymous LDAP binding when using the Replicated LDAP identity integration.
- User search DN is now optional for LDAP identity integration.
- When running on EC2, leaving the AWS_ACCESS_KEY/SECRET_ACCESS_KEY empty in the Snapshot configuration will now use IAM roles for authentication.
- The Swarm scheduler can be used with a proxy.
- Resolved an issue where the application would fail to start with
no such image error when application images were removed from docker.
- All known CVEs with patches have been fixed in Replicated Docker images.
- Fixed an issue on the native scheduler that could cause an error “image not found” if a container’s when condition is toggled from false to true during application startup.
- Resolved an issue that prevented
replicatedctl params import and
replicatedctl params export command from functioning properly when formatted with yaml.
- Internal Replicated image-pull policies have been changed from
IfNotPresent for the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Resolved an issue where metrics graphs could be missing from dashboard when a large number of metrics is included.
- All known CVEs with patches have been fixed in Replicated Docker images.
- Fixed an incompatibility with airgap bundles built prior to release 2.13.0 and versions of Replicated post 2.13.0 that resulted in empty environment variable values in application containers.
- Improved multi-document yaml parsing to support comments below the Replicated document metadata.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Replicated 2.16.1+ from initializing when
TLSBootstrapHostname was included in replicated.conf bootstrap arguments.
- Resolved an issue where template functions could display incorrect values on the settings page if their targets had a when clause that evaluated to false.
- The Premkit, Statsd-graphite and Cmd containers are now hosted on registry.replicated.com/library.
- Resolved an issue where the CLI would not respect the custom support timeout and timeout after 5 minutes.
- Replicated audit log containers no longer publish any ports on the hosts’s network.
- We’ve added support for airgap installations to the automated installation process by setting a new parameter named
- Multi-channel licenses can now be automated to use a non-default channel using the new param
- Swarm install script now accepts one or more
exclude-subnet flags to prevent Docker from creating networks in a subnet.
- Replicated and Swarm install scripts now accept a
no-ce-on-ee flag which prevents installation of Docker CE on enterprise Linux distributions including RHEL, SLES and Oracle Linux.
- The Replicated install script now accepts the
fast-timeouts flag which sets all input timeouts within the init script to 1 second.
- The Replicated, Repliated UI and Replicated Operator containers now use debian:stretch-slim as their base image. This will result in significantly smaller image sizes.
- The Replicated installation script will now install the
container-selinux package on RHEL 7 when installing Docker, if required.
- Application namespaces when using the Swarm scheduler have been shortened from 43 characters to 12 characters for new installations.
- When installing Docker, the install scripts will now use Docker’s stable channel repos rather than edge.
- The updated support bundle (optionally enabled on the Customer page) has been updated to store Docker logs in two files (stdout, stderr) and also increased compatibility with older Docker versions.
- All known CVEs with patches have been patched in the Docker images Replicated installs.
- Custom publish event timeouts in the Replicated native scheduler were being ignored and set to 10 minutes.
- Restoring from a snapshot on a single host airgap install was not restoring application images.
- Counts of global services shown on the cluster page when using the Swarm scheduler were never reporting more than 1 replica.
- The Swarm node master address shown in the Add Node modal was incorrect on Docker 1.13.
- Within README.md in the v2 support bundle,
VERSION.txt has been replaced by
VERSION.json, matching the file present.
- Preflight checks displayed resource requirements in GiB (2^30), not GB (10^9), which did not match how values were parsed within the application yaml.
- Applications were occasionally failing to start after restoring the nodes of a cluster from a snapshot.
- The Replicated on-prem audit log was broken when SELinux was enabled due to improper SELinux labels being applied to related containers.
test_procs were receiving stale config settings with values using recursive templating.
- When using the Swarm scheduler, ports 3000, 4150, 4151, and 5432 were being unecessarily published by Replicated services, preventing an application from using these ports. These will no longer be published to the host.
- The Replicated Developer Studio has been released, with a quick and simple installation experience, and full documentation on how to integrate Studio into your development workflow.
- The Replicated Support Bundle feature has been improved for all three schedulers resulting in shorter generation times and a more consistent directory structure. The new Support Bundle has been added as an opt-in feature for all existing applications and has been turned on by default for all new accounts.
- Admin Console Audit Log Enhancements from release 2.14.0 have now been added to Replicated when running with the Kubernetes and Swarm schedulers.
- Added support for the Docker container shm-size parameter when using the Replicated native scheduler.
- When pinning a release version to a license, Replicated will no longer allow the customer to download subsequent versions of the application.
- Fixed an issue that causes Kubernetes jobs deployed by Replicated to fail.
- Replicated will no longer leak LDAP credentials when logs are in “debug” mode.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases prevents the application from starting when using private Docker Hub images that results in the error “missing signature key”.
- Fixed an issue that results in an internal server error on the console settings page when an unparseable http proxy url is entered.
- Fixed an issue that prevents read-only fields including labels from rendering templated values.
- Replicated will no longer inadvertently roll back values in console settings after initial install.