← Back to the front page
- The command replicatedctl license-load will no longer wait for the installation to complete without the
- The timeout enforced by Replicated when restoring node volumes from a snapshot has been increased from 1 hour to 12 hours.
- Fixed an issue that caused airgapped installations to stall due to large airgap bundle sizes, requiring a browser refresh.
- Fixed an issue that caused Replicated to crash when the audit log database is corrupt.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Replicated to pull images from the Replicated Registry with the wrong credentials after an auto upgrade of Replicated, resulting in image pull failures.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.