← Back to the front page
- Fixes an issue introduced in 2.9.0 where the
ConfigOption template was failing to get resolved in the case where the target item’s when clause evaluates to false.
- Fixes an issue introduced in 2.9.0 that causes the connection between the operator and the master to drop when in contention for CPU resources for an extended period of time.
- Fixes an issue on the preflight checks page where the continue button is not visible when an operator is disconnected.
- Fixes an issue in some cases where the application YAML sent from Replicated Studio will cause Replicated to crash.
- Removes a request from the UI prior to app installation causing an error log in replicated related to a missing app ID query param.