← Back to the front page
- Added additional Replicated features when deploying on Docker Swarm:
- Added the ability to utilize Docker secrets in an application.
- Airgapped installations are now supported.
- Admin commands are now supported.
- Better error messages are displayed in the admin console and logs when a Docker Swarm stack fails to deploy or start.
- Application containers will now be automatically added to the premkit and statsd networks. This makes it easier to use the Replicated Integration API in your application.
- The application specific installation scripts will now apply custom branding to all screens, including the screens before the license is uploaded.
- Component names are now a required field. They were strongly recommended before, but it’s not possible to save YAML without component names now.
- When installing using the easy install script, supported operating systems will receive Docker version 17.03.1-ce. Older operating systems will continue to receive older Docker versions as needed.
- Unsupported console settings are hidden from the console settings page in the admin console.
- The public port property in container configurations are now optional. When not specified, Replicated will let Docker choose the best port.
- The initial cluster instance count property can now use Replicated template functions.
- The support bundle will now report if the installation is airgapped.
- Added ability to start snapshots via Replicated CLI.
- Added an admin console dashboard warning if Replicated detects a clock skew higher than 5 minutes on any operator.
- Easy installation script now supports Amazon Linux 2017.03.
- Fixed issue where running admin commands with a
--help flag would not correctly render line breaks.
- Global services in Swarm will no longer prevent Replicated applications from stopping completely.
- Fixed the instructions on the Cluster page of the admin console when running in Airgap mode to show proper instructions.
- The Docker version in the host requirements is now treated as a minimum.
- Added support for SUSE Enterprise Linux 12 in the install scripts.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing preflight checks from being able to determine the number of CPU cores when executed on single core Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services EC2 instances.
- Easy installation script will now correctly tag Replicated component images as current on older versions of Docker.
- Fixed an issue when no files were selected for a multiple file input, an empty directory was created on the server.
- Fixed an issue where a failed preflight check on a server running Docker 17.04 could prevent user from continuing with the installation.
- Fixed an issue with file owner from being applied if the permissions were not also set in the YAML.
- Fixed an issue preventing Replicated from properly parsing the Docker Enterprise Edition version strings.
- Fixed an issue preventing Replicated from properly parsing the Oracle Enterprise Linux version strings.