← Back to the front page
- The following features were added to Replicated when running in Kubernetes:
- When an application update and an update to Replicated are both available at the same time, it no longer requires the user to click accept, then go back and accept the other. All pending updates will be applied at the same time.
- The install script will warn when Docker is installed with devicemapper in loopback mode. This is not a recommended configuration from Docker. When this warning is displayed, a link to the Docker recommendations is also provided. We also added an argument to skip this check by passing in
bypass-storagedriver-warnings to the install script.
- Preflight checks support parsing the new Docker versioning semantics (YY.MM instead of semver).
- Install scripts parsing the new Docker versioning semantics.
- Removed the requirement that LDAP users belong to at least one group to use in Replicated. This works with services such as Jumpcloud, using the default configuration now.
- Added a heartbeat on the Replicated and Replicated Operator communication channel. This will help reconnect when the network connection is broken and not detected as broken by either endpoint.
- Updated default preflight checks to allow for Docker up to version 1.13.1.
- Updated the base Replicated Docker images from Alpine 3.3 to Alpine 3.4.
- Changed the port-available custom preflight checks to run sequentially instead of in parallel when there are multiple checks.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Replicated to leak one file handle every time the Replicated UI page was loaded.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the cluster page in the Admin Console to show the wrong IP address after a snapshot restore process completed.