← Back to the front page
- This release is currently only available for the Native scheduler.
- Docker 24.0.2 is now the default Docker version installed by the Native scheduler install scripts when available.
- The retraced-postgres container will no longer be run as root and instead be run with the user “replicated”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the replicated-ui container from mounting its filesystem as read-only when upgraded.
- The replicated container will no longer fail to install when specyfing DisableScheduledSnapshots=false and SnapshotsSchedule=“0 0 * * *” in the /etc/replicated.conf settings file.