← Back to the front page
- Docker 20.10.7 is now the default Docker version installed by the Native and Swarm scheduler install scripts when available.
- CentOS, RHEL and Oracle Linux 8 are now supported by the Native scheduler.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Native scheduler installation to fail when overriding the registry address for the Replicated images.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Replicated Native to fail to start due to incorrect directory permissions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Replicated to fail to update the application with error “Cannot find version”.
- Fixed an issue where Replicated would log http proxy passwords.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.