← Back to the front page
- Replicated will now allow upgrades to the application even if the Replicated version is above the upper limit specified in the
replicated_version preflight check when running in airgapped mode matching the behavior in online installations.
- The Replicated Embedded Kubernetes uninstall script will now ignore errors and continue until completion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Support Bundle to fail to generate when using a custom TLS key pair in Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- Replicated Native systemd services will no longer recursively change ownership of the Replicated data directories which may cause data corruption in the Retraced Postgres database.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Replicated Native auto-upgrades when running Docker 1.13.x on RHEL and CentOS.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Replicated Embedded Kubernetes uninstall script to exit early with the error
device or resource busy when removing data directories.
- Fixed errors tagging data in the Graphite tag database.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.