← Back to the front page
- Most Replicated container exposed ports (excluding Replicated UI, Replicated Registry, and Graphite ports) can now be bound to the docker0 bridge network for single node Native Scheduler installations by passing the
disable-replicated-host-networking flag to the install scripts.
- When using the Native Scheduler, Replicated can now be installed in headless mode by passing the
disable-replicated-ui flag to the install scripts.
- Replicated Embedded Kubernetes version has been upgraded to 1.15.12.
- It is now possible to restore a snapshot taken from a cluster running Replicated version 2.32.0+ onto the latest version of Replicated.
- Restoring a snapshot will no longer override the snapshot destination settings from the snapshot, preserving the snapshot settings from the new installation.
- The name of the Node onto which the bundle has been downloaded has been added to the messaging when running the replicatedctl support-bundle CLI command using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- A message has been added to the Support Bundle download page indicating that downloading the bundle may take several minutes.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Swarm Scheduler that would cause restores via the CLI to fail with the error “Nodes failed to connect”.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Swarm Scheduler that could cause Test Procs to hang resulting in timeouts.
- Fixed an issue that would leave Replicated in a bad state if the network connection drops while uploading an airgap bundle, preventing the installation from proceeding.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Native Scheduler that would prevent the Replicated Operator from connecting to Replicated when a more recent version of Replicated was previously installed.
- The Replicated Embedded Kubernetes install scripts will now restart the Kubelet after Rook is ready, fixing a race condition that could cause the Kubelet to fail to detect the Rook Ceph FlexVolume plugin.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.