← Back to the front page
- The property
container.disable_publish_all_ports has been added to the Native Scheduler spec to disable publishing all exposed container ports that are not explicitly bound by the
- The property
container.oom_kill_disable has been added to the Native Scheduler spec to disable the kernel OOM killer for the specified container.
- The Replicated shared filesystem initContainer will now delete its own pod when the shared filesystem fails to mount.
- An hourly task has been added to clean up Replicated utility containers that have existed for more than one hour.
- Time spent pulling and pushing the Programmable Preflight Check image to the On-Prem Registry will no longer count towards the timeout on the Swarm Scheduler.
- Weave Net has been upgraded to version 2.7.0.
- Fixed an issue that would allow expired airgap licenses to be installed.
- A lock has been added to prevent multiple instances of the Port Available Native Scheduler preflight check to run at the same time, which would cause the second to report a failure.
- Fixed an issue that would cause control plane pods to fail with ImagePullBackoff on Replicated Embedded Kubernetes primary nodes added to an airgapped cluster with the node-join script.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Replicated Embedded Kubernetes installation script to fail silently when the Docker cgroups driver was preconfigured. The script will now continue without reconfiguring the cgroups driver.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Swarm Programmable Test Procedures to fail when the app is first installed because the image did not exist yet in the On-Prem Registry.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Swarm and Native Preflight Checks to fail when the application is first installed because the On-Prem Registry is restarting.
- Fixed an issue that could cause restoring with the Replicated CLI to fail due to not waiting long enough for remote Operators to connect to the primary.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.