← Back to the front page
- An initiative has been made to move to a more inclusive vocabulary. This includes moving away from the master/slave terminology in favor of the terms primary/secondary when appropriate.
- All Debian based Docker images have been upgraded from Debian 9 “Stretch” to Debian 10 “Buster”.
- All Alpine Linux based Docker images have been upgraded from version 3.11 to version 3.12.
- Replicated Embedded Kubernetes will use systemd as the cgroup driver for Docker and Kubelet on new installs.
- Certain errors encountered during the prune phase after starting the application will be logged as errors rather than propagated to the application status when using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes .
- Increased the CPU and memory requests for the weave-net DaemonSet deployed with Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- Image pull concurrency within Replicated daemon is now capped at 4 concurrent image pulls to improve stability.
- Fixed an issue where Docker 17.03 and 17.06 would fail to install due to the removal of the dockerproject.org apt and yum repos.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Replicated Operator to fail to reconnect when the host certificates were changed.
- Fixed an issue with the Swarm scheduler that caused Support Bundles to remain on the filesystem indefinitely. Support Bundles older than 1 hour should be deleted by Replicated.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Premkit container to crash when a private key was included in the PEM certificate file.