← Back to the front page
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Replicated Embedded Kubernetes Control Plane node to come back as worker nodes when rejoining the cluster.
- Fixed an issue on Native and Swarm airgapped installations that could cause the Support Bundle to fail on secondary nodes due to failures to push the Support Bundle image to the on-prem registry.
- Fixed an issue on the Native Scheduler that could cause the Operator to disconnect and fail to reconnect after generating a support bundle.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Support Bundle docker.container-exec task to fail with the error “Exec command is already running”.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Kubernetes API server certificates to be generated with incorrect SANs on secondary nodes after changing the API server load balancer and using a non-standard service CIDR.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Kubernetes Ceph dashboard to be inaccessible on servers with IPv6 disabled.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.