← Back to the front page
- Support for managing HTTP proxy configuration in the console has been added for the Swarm and Kubernetes schedulers.
RemoveImportSettingsFrom property has been added to
/etc/replicated.conf. If set to true, Replicated will remove the
ImportSettingsFrom file after use.
- Public Docker images are now hosted on Docker Hub rather than Quay.io. This includes
- The Replicated install scripts will no longer prompt for the public and private address on upgrades or when these addresses are already configured.
- The Weave Pod network CIDR is now added to the NO_PROXY list of addresses when installing Replicated Embedded Kubernetes with an HTTP proxy.
- Replicated will now prevent restoring a snapshot over a previously installed application, which would cause Replicated to get into a bad state.
- Fixed an error that prevented the application from restarting after changing HTTP proxy configuration in the console on the Native Scheduler.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Replicated Embedded Kubernetes to falsely report the application as started on initial installation.
- Fixed an issue with the Native Scheduler that could prevent the Replicated Operator from disconnecting when the connection to the master is no longer active.
- Fixed an issue that could cause liveness and readiness probes to fail when Replicated Embedded Kubernetes is installed and configured to use an HTTP proxy.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Replicated install scripts to fail when the Docker CLI is installed but not the Docker Daemon.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.