← Back to the front page
- All Kubernetes Component Docker container images installed by the Replicated Embedded Kubernetes installer are now scanned and patched prior to each Replicated release.
- Files can now be omitted from the Replicated Support Bundle using the
files property of the
- The Docker version on Native and Swarm installs will now default to 19.03.8.
- Replicated Docker dependencies have been updated to version 19.03.8.
swarm-default-address-pool flag has been added to the Swarm quick install scripts. This flag is used to specify the default subnet pools for global scope networks. The value is passed to the
swarm init command via the
- The replication level of the Rook and Ceph storage pools used by Replicated Embedded Kubernetes will be set hourly. Previously the replication level was only set after changes to the cluster size.
- Secrets will now be encrypted before being stored in the database using AES-GCM encryption with a per-installation 192-bit key generated at installation time.
- When the Replicated database is corrupted it will automatically attempt to repair itself on next start.
- The Docker Version Custom Preflight Check no longer requires a maximum version.
- The LdapCopyAuthFrom template function now accepts the
ServerType parameter to return the LDAP server type.
- Metrics reporting has been disabled for the audit logging service on both Kubernetes and Swarm installations.
- Task logs are now stored in the Replicated temp directory instead of the database.
- Memory and disk space Custom Preflight Checks now properly differentiate between SI and binary units.
- Fixed scaling of RGW metadata pools for clustered Kubernetes installations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Replicated to prompt the user to dismiss Preflight Checks twice on initial installation.
- The Replicated container process will now respond to signals from the service manager and attempt to shut down in a clean manner.
- Certain error messages encountered during app updates will now be shown in modals because they were previously rendered too quickly to be seen.
- Improvements have been made to properly reflect the Pod deployment status on the Cluster page of the Replicated Embedded Kubernetes Admin Console.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the end-user from changing the Kubernetes API load balancer address on Replicated Embedded Kubernetes airgapped installations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Replicated Embedded Kubernetes installations to fail due to failed registry pushes when in airgapped mode and an HTTP proxy is configured.
- Fixed an issue that caused Replicated Embedded Kubernetes installations to fail due to failed creation of the registry S3 bucket when in airgapped mode and an HTTP proxy is configured.
- The Replicated statsd-graphite container will now be restarted on Native installations when the application is upgraded allowing for changes in port configuration to take effect.
- The Replicated statsd-graphite container will now log to stdout and stderr.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Replicated Embedded Kubernetes to crash when a pod takes too long to start.
- Silenced noisy logs when querying the
/ping endpoint of the Replicated UI service with a console password set.
- Fixed Docker installation scripts on CentOS 6, RHEL 6 and Fedora 30.
- Fixed discrepancy in number of audit log events returned by search and CSV export.
- The shutdown service on Replicated Embedded Kubernetes will ensure the Replicated pod is not bound to the node that is being shutdown.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.