← Back to the front page
- Fixed an issue that prevented license upload from working in the Safari web browser.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a CLI snapshot restore to fail on the restore nodes step.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Replicated Embedded Kubernetes from running on a server with Kuberentes previously installed by running the quick install scripts with the “kubernetes-only” flag.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Replicated to pull images from the Replicated Registry with the wrong credentials after an auto upgrade of Replicated resulting in image pull failures.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.