← Back to the front page
- Added the command replicatedctl app-release render-scheduler-spec to render the full Kubernetes or Docker Compose spec. NOTE: Replicated native scheduler is unsupported.
- The Replicated on-prem registry now supports Docker Image Manifest V 2, Schema 2.
- It is now possible to upload airgap bundles directly to the server from the Admin Console UI during initial install. Previously a user had to copy the file manually via SSH or FTP.
- Rebooting any Replicated Embedded Kubernetes master server will now stop the application and require the user to start it manually.
- Replicated install scripts will no longer allow you to downgrade Replicated without passing in the
- “*.default.svc.cluster.local” has been added as a SAN to the certificate used by all Replicated services running with the Replicated Embedded Kubernetes scheduler.
/releases page in the Admin Console will now display release notes from the latest available release rather than the next release.
- Checking for application upgrades will no longer be triggered on load of the
/releases page. Users can instead check manually as needed by clicking the “Check Now” button.
- Checking for upgrades will now sync release metadata including the required flag for all available releases when checking for upgrades.
- Custom results for programmable test procedures will no longer be ignored with the Kubernetes and Swarm schedulers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Replicated to crash when using programmable test procedures with the Swarm scheduler.
- Replicated will now install the matching Docker CLI package version to the server version. Previously it would install the latest on some OSs.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the install scripts to misreport the Docker version as the CLI version rather than the server version.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Replicated update to misreport its compatibility with the current Kubernetes version.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Replicated to crash when the audit log database is corrupt.
- Replicated will now respect the Config Group or Item
test_proc.custom_command.timeout value. Previously Replicated ignored this value and used the
- Fixed an issue that could prevent single node Replicated Embedded Kubernetes installations from successfully upgrading to Kubernetes 1.15.3.
- Fixed an issue with the Rook shared filesystem that caused subdirectory mounts to fail.
- Fixed an issue that could cause LicenseFieldValue template functions to fail to evaluate when used in the Replicated config section of the YAML on initial import of the application.
- Fixed an issue that caused reboots to hang with the Replicated Embedded Kubernetes scheduler.
- Fixed an issue with the
replicated apps cli command that would report app state for installs on previous releases as “Started”.
- Debian interactive prompts have been disabled in the Replicated install scripts, fixing an issue that would cause it to hang when installing Docker.
- The Replicated install scripts will now respect the
additional-no-proxy flag when run subsequent times.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.