← Back to the front page
- Replicated Embedded Kubernetes has been upgraded to Kubernetes 1.15.0.
- It is now possible to upload airgap bundles directly to the server from the Admin Console UI on the
/releases page. Previously a user had to copy the file manually via SSH or FTP.
- Replicated will no longer warn in preflight checks when the Docker patch version is greater than the version expected.
- Replicated with the Kubernetes scheduler now prunes objects of all resource types from older releases. Previously Replicated would not prune ConfigMaps, Secrets, and CustomResources.
- The version of Weave installed with Replicated Embedded Kubernetes has changed from 2.5.1 to 2.5.2.
- The version of Rook installed with Replicated Embedded Kubernetes has changed from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3.
- The version of Contour installed with Replicated Embedded Kubernetes has changed from 0.11.0 to 0.13.0 and the version of Envoy has changed from 1.9.1 to 1.10.0.
- The version of Docker installed with Replicated Embedded Kubernetes has changed from 18.06.3 to 18.09.7.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a required release being bypassed when multiple releases are queued for installation.
- Fixed an issue that caused an an application to fail to deploy when empty files are included of the type “scheduler-kubernetes”.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the “replicated” container to crash on when a timeout occurs when collecting a V1 Support Bundle.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “replicated-operator” container to use excessive resources when an application container is in a restart loop.
- Added error handling for unexpected responses from the Replicated API.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent programmable test procedures from running in high availability mode on the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Added a timeout to the Job responsible for syncing airgapped bundle files across all masters on high availability Kubernetes installations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Statsd metrics to stop reporting in Replicated if the container DNS changes.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Swarm Compose YAML from referencing license field values via template functions, resulting in an error when installing a license.
- The Replicated UI will now show the error returned by the Kubernetes API server when attempting to apply invalid YAML that results in a 422 response.
- Replicated will no longer attempt to delete and re-create PersistentVolumeClaims when the Kubernetes API returns a 422 error for an apply operation.
- Replicated will no longer perform a full Provisioning API identity re-sync when the
POST /v1/reset route is not implemented and the
identity.enable_reset_request property of the YAML is set to false.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Kubernetes applications with DaemonSets from stopping.
- Fixed DNS failures when running Replicated Embedded Kubernetes on Ubuntu 18 with systemd-resolver enabled.
- Fixed a Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability on the 404 Not Found route in the Auditlog API.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.