← Back to the front page
- The base image of the Replicated containers has been changed from Alpine to Debian Stretch Slim.
- Improved resiliency of multi-master airgapped Replicated Embedded Kubernetes installations following the loss of a master node.
- Fixed an issue when running with the Swarm scheduler that would result in image pull failures when docker hub images are included in the compose spec.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the support bundle to timeout when collecting Swarm logs due to Docker issue https://github.com/moby/moby/issues/38640.
- Docker 18.06.1 will now be installed on Ubuntu 14.04 in order to fix an issue with Docker on some 3.X kernels. Previously 18.06.2 was installed.
- Fixed an issue with multi-line ExecStart commands in
/etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/replicated-registry.conf, which may be created to allow local registries to run with http on airgapped Replicated Embedded Kubernetes installations.
- Upgraded vulnerable npm packages including fstream, marked, sshpk, and tar.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.