← Back to the front page
- The version of Rook bundled with Replicated Embedded Kubernetes has been upgraded to 1.0 with Ceph Nautilus v14. This improves resiliency of the cluster when nodes are lost in HA mode as well as after reboot in all modes.
- A Replicated Embedded Kubernetes operator deployment has been added to the default namespace to manage cluster storage and nodes.
- TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are now disabled on the Retraced API service endpoint.
- The CLI command
replicatedctl task ls is now ordered by created date descending.
DaemonAuthenticationPassword is no longer present in the params export in the support bundle.
- Default license field values are now included in the application airgap bundle and will be saved on installation of the release.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent CPU and memory graphs from reloading on the dashboard on an application update without reloading the browser window.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the snapshot server to become unresponsive in some situations requiring a restart of the Replicated container.
- Fixed an issue that could cause application updates to fail due to duplicate update tasks running in parallel.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in empty support bundles when a collect timeout occurs.
- Fixed a race condition that could cause an automated installation to fail to start the application with an error indicating that not enough nodes are connected.
- Fixed an issue that will force the Statsd container to restart when upgraded from the release 2.32.2. Graphs were not visible on the dashboard in this release due to a known issue.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent application upgrades of airgapped installations when a new license field is added and used in a container
when condition when running with the Native scheduler.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some special characters from being included in the
DaemonAuthenticationPassword field of the replicated.conf file.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.