← Back to the front page
- Content-Security-Policy, X-Frame-Options, and X-XSS-Protection headers have been added to the On-Prem Admin Console to prevent XSS attacks and clickjacking.
- Pulling images will no longer count against the timeout when running Programmable Preflight Checks or Test Procedures on the Native scheduler, preventing command timeout errors.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an application from starting when a Swarm service was included in “replicated” mode with replicas set to zero.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a 404 error when running the replicatedctl snapshot restore command when using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes.
- Fixed an issue with the Native scheduler that prevented the Replicated Operator from reconnecting after a disconnection, requiring an Operator restart.
- The Replicated Embedded Kubernetes install script will ensure a properly configured storage class is present every time it is run.
- The Native easy install scripts will no longer re-prompt the user with a Firewalld warning.
- Fixed an issue that caused Swarm auto-upgrades to revert HTTP_PROXY and NO_PROXY settings.
- The Swarm airgapped “Add Node” modal in the On-Prem Admin Console now correctly references the script included in airgapped bundles.
- Custom certificates uploaded to airgapped Replicated Embedded Kubernetes installations will no longer be overwritten when upgrading Replicated from versions prior to 2.34.
- Fixed a bug that allowed multiple snapshot restores to run in parallel, resulting in failed snapshots.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.