← Back to the front page
- Applying configuration changes when using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes is now significantly faster.
- Snapshot settings
AWS Secret Key and
Private Key PEM will no longer be returned to the frontend and visible in the browser when navigating to the Management console settings page.
- Replicated will now prune
HorizontalPodAutoscaler when restarting a Replicated Embedded Kubernetes application.
- Snapshots that backup to S3 can now use a folder path within a bucket.
- Fixed an issue that caused the LdapCopyAuthFrom function to fail to render values in the config yaml.
- Fixed an issue that could cause templated configuration options to be missing trailing characters when saved.
- Fixed an issue that caused
$ characters in a Swarm Compose YAML spec to be interpolated as environment variables.
- Fixed a bug that could cause
when conditions to not be respected while configuration options are being modified on the Settings page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented TLS hostname changes from being saved on the Console Settings page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Admin Console from automatically redirecting to the new host when the TLS hostname is changed on the Console Settings page.
- Fixed an issue where memory usage increased each time a new configuration is applied to a running Replicated Embedded Kubernetes application.
- Password fields that have not been filled out yet will no longer show placeholder characters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the operator to not reconnect to Replicated daemon during Replicated upgrades.
- Fixed an issue that could cause metrics graphs on the dashboard to not render any data.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Native Raw Command Custom Preflight Checks to timeout prior to completion.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Docker Swarm Programmable Test Procedures from running when the underlying Swarm service includes an
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Premkit pod from restarting after TLS certificate changes when using Replicated Embedded Kubernetes, resulting in the Audit Log failing to render.
- Fixed an issue that caused files with extremely long lines to not be included in support bundles when using global data scrubbers.
- Updated the preflight Docker version check to require the correct pinned 18.09.2 version of Docker.
- All known CVEs with fixes have been patched in all images distributed by Replicated at the time of the release. For more information see this article.