← Back to the front page
- A custom restore script can now be defined in the
backup section of the Replicated YAML to customize the restore process.
- The replicatedctl license-load CLI command is now supported in airgapped mode with the addition of the flag
- The Swarm easy install script will now accept the flag
tls-cert-path= with an absolute path to the trusted CA certificates file on the host.
- A custom certificate uploaded by the end-user will now be used on all ports exposed by Replicated on the host.
- File permissions have been hardened for all Replicated persistent data.
- Improvements have been made to error messaging in the UI when audit log components fail to initialize.
- Primary color buttons in the Replicated Admin Console have been darkened so as not to be mistaken for disabled.
--data flags to the replicatedctl app-config set CLI command will now accept values with commas.
- Test procedures with the
run_on_save property set to true will no longer be evaluated if the underlying config item’s
when condition evaluates to false.
- The replicatedctl support-bundle CLI command for Kubernetes and Swarm will now create a file on the host in the directory
/var/replicated/support-bundles/ as specified in the command output.