← Back to the front page
- Replicated now supports Ubuntu Bionic LTS 18.04 on the Native and Swarm schedulers.
- Improvements have been made around surfacing license upload and sync error messages to the Browser UI and CLI.
- Application services with failing tasks will be force restarted when starting an app on the Swarm scheduler.
- Replicated will use the directory
/var/lib/replicated/tmp mounted from the host when extracting airgapped bundles rather than
/tmp inside the Replicated container.
- Replicated Cloud API will now return status code 404 when a license is not found rather than 500.
- Resolved a race condition that may cause the application state to get overwritten, resulting in Replicated starting and stopping the previous application version.
- Updated the container-selinux package from mirror.centos.org from 2.33 to 2.42.
- Suppressed a Docker warning when bypassing the on-prem registry indicating that the image cannot be accessed at the registry address.