← Back to the front page
- Replicated will now install Docker 17.12.1-ce as it’s default version of Docker for both the Native and Swarm schedulers.
- The Replicated Native scheduler now supports Amazon Linux 2018.03.
- Completed Kubernetes Jobs no longer appear in the Pods table on the Cluster page of the Admin Console.
- Kubernetes DaemonSets and CronJobs are now removed when the application is stopped.
- StatefulSets are are now scaled to 0 replicas when the application is stopped.
- Added YAML for all resources to the support bundle.
- Fixed an issue that prevented applications on Kubernetes from auto-starting after upgrade.
- Improved functionality of the start/stop buttton in the admin console for the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Fixed an issue that caused pods with multiple containers to report 0 ready in the pods table on the Cluster page of the Admin Console.
storage_class param that configures the StorageClass for Replicated PersistentVolumeClaims is now applied to all application PersistentVolumeClaims when using the Kubernetes Scheduler.
- Fixed the logging level in the Retraced processor and cron images to prevent excessive logging.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the support bundle to be empty when run in a multi-node airgapped Kubernetes environment.
- Fixed an issue that prevented support bundle commands from using the Docker API when using the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Included Retraced logs in the Support Bundle when using the Kubernetes scheduler.
- A file handle leak has been fixed that occured when the application was restarted.
- Replicated Docker images have been updated to address the following CVEs: CVE-2018-7490, CVE-2018-6797, CVE-2018-6798, CVE-2018-6913