← Back to the front page
- Support bundle v2 now includes Docker Journald logs and system load averages by default on all schedulers.
- The Kubernetes scheduler uses a ClusterIP service for internal servers for online installs and a NodePort service for airgapped installs.
- Replicated Operator now limits the size of retained application logs. This defaults to 500MB and can be configured by adding
-e APP_LOG_SIZE=500MB in
0 being unlimited.
- Resolved a failure to pull the replicated cmd image that may result in failures in raw preflight checks.
- Fixed image pull errors in online multi-node airgap caused by attempting to use the local registry.