← Back to the front page
- Internal Replicated image-pull policies have been changed from
IfNotPresent for the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Resolved an issue where metrics graphs could be missing from dashboard when a large number of metrics is included.
- All known CVEs with patches have been fixed in Replicated Docker images.
- Fixed an incompatibility with airgap bundles built prior to release 2.13.0 and versions of Replicated post 2.13.0 that resulted in empty environment variable values in application containers.
- Improved multi-document yaml parsing to support comments below the Replicated document metadata.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Replicated 2.16.1+ from initializing when
TLSBootstrapHostname was included in replicated.conf bootstrap arguments.