← Back to the front page
- Replicated will now clean up old images. When new versions of your containers are installed, Replicated will find and delete old versions of your images to reclaim disk space.
- Support for the Docker registry protocol v2 for private images. We’ve completely rewritten how Replicated pulls images and have documented it completely.
- Wait for all preflight checks to show as passed before showing the continue button.
- We now stop containers before removing them. This will ensure that your containers get a proper signal before shutting down.
- Fixed a bug in our leveldb database that could cause a crash while taking a snapshot or generating a support bundle.
- Fixed a bug that cause admin commands with arguments to not receive the arguments.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Replicated from parsing non-standard version numbers of Docker. Some forks are not using semver, and we now parse this better.